This Beaded Votive is elegantly at home on your dining table, end table or spa! Have fun mixing & matching beads & colors!
1 ea. Votive Holder
27 ea. 4mm Bicone or Round Crystals (I mixed them) in your choice of colors.
2 ea. Flower Beads or other accent bead.
36 inches - 24 Gauge Craft Wire
Flat Nose Pliers
1) Cut three pieces of wire approximately 9" each (for 7" diameter Votive Holder)
2) Set Beads out in a pattern ~ 9 beads & 1 Deco bead for the top two wires/9 beads for the bottom wire.
3) String the first set of Beads on a wire.
4) Wrap the wire around the Votive Holder & hold it tight with one hand & with your other hand twist the wire ends once; using your Flat Nose Pliers, continue to twist the wire 2 or 3 more times.
5) Remove the Beaded Wire from the Votive Holder & mark it's placement ~ Top, Middle or Bottom.
6) Repeat steps 2 - 5, two more times.
7) Place the Votive Holder top side down on a work surface. Adjust the beads artfully & place the Beaded Wires on the Votive ~ top first, middle & bottom last.
8) Trim the "tails" of the twists with your Wire Cutters.
9) Place a votive candle in the Holder ~ Enjoy!
Notes: When working with wire & wire cutters, it is recommended that you wear Safety Glasses to protect your eyes from flying pieces of wire. Also, when cutting wire, hold the wire in both sides of the cutters to prevent "flying wires".